|Prime Hensopper en sy warmplaatwals|
|Geskryf deur F. Lamprecht, Weltevredenpark|
|Saterdag, 28 Julie 2007|
Ek sien ou Prime Evil (alias Eugene de Kock) will nou vir Prime Hensopper (alias FW de Klerk) betrek by Apartheidsmisdade uit hul prostituut-begraafde NP verlede . . .
Hiermee bietjie kommentaar op sommige aanhalings uit sy tranedal verweringe (”met ’n stem wat deurslaan van emosie”, volgens die Volksbladberig) in beide die BEELD en VOLKSBLAD oor hierdie jongste verwikkeling:
1. Hy reken dat hy nooit sy rug op sy voetsoldate sal draai nie So waarom het hy De Kock nie aangekeer reeds tydens die NP-bewind en hom aangekla van sy misdade as hy kwansuis buite regeringsbeleid opgetree het nie?! Indien De Kock wel binne beleid gewerk het, dan lieg FW mos nou, want De Kock krepeer jare reeds in die tronk !
2. “Ek was nooit deel van vergaderings, insluitend dié van die Staatsveiligheidsraad, waar besluite geneem is wat menseregtevergrype redelikerwys kon regverdig nie. Ek was nooit deel van ’n besluit wat sluipmoorde, koelbloedige moord, pogings tot moord of verkragting toegelaat het nie.” Aldus, FW. Miskien was hy weliswaar nie deel van sulke vergaderings nie, maar dis moeilik om te glo dat hy as staatshoof nooit agterna ingelig was oor wat op sulke vergaderings besluit is nie! Indien hy nie ingelig was nie, waarom het hy nooit kommissies van ondersoek ingestel wanneer dit aan die lig gekom het dat politieke opponente spoorloos verdwyn of êrens dood opgeduik het nie?
3. De Klerk sê dat enige besluite wat geneem is wat tot menseregtevergrype kon lei, strydig was met alles waarvoor hy gestaan het. Maar om Afrikaners en Boere oor te lewer aan menseregtevergrype waar tienduisende van hulle reeds wreedaardig vermoor is sedert ’94, weeg ligter op FW se skaal en die beginsels waarvoor hy staan?!
4. “As hy weens menseregtevergrype uit die apartheidsera aangekla word, het Suid-Afrika nie meer ’n regstelsel waarin mense vertroue kan hê nie,” meen hy. Besef hy dit nou eers? Die integriteit van die regstelsel is reeds tydens verskeie geleenthede in die verlede deur selfs regsgeleerdes bevraagteken – mor hy dalk oor hy moontlik die slagoffer kan word van een van die Frankenstein-simptome van sy ondeurdagte nalatenskap van ’92?
5. Hy sê: “Na afloop van die WVK se aktiwiteite was daar ’n toenemende neiging om wittes moreel tot tweedeklas-burgers te relegeer.” So waarteen dink hy het die NEE-stemmers van destyds gewaarsku?
Nee wat, dit lyk my die plaat word al hoe warmer sodat selfs die ou “ringnek”-katte pikante danspassies moet uithaal . . . Sy naïwiteit om te dink dat die rewolusie van regeringsverandering in ’94 nie nadraaie sou oplewer nie, slaan mens soms stom. Buiten die “people” wat lustig dors vir sy en sy mede-apartheidbewindhebbers se bloed, staan daar ook ‘n beduidende deel van die Afrikanerdom verder agtertoe in die ry wat meen hy het hul verlede, hede en toekoms uitverkoop – besig om ook hul tande te slyp. . .
Om hierdie rede meen ek die lang arm van die gereg wat nou besig is om hom in te haal, wek by sommige Afrikaners simpatie, maar by ander geammuseerde lekkerkry.
|Laatste opdatering ( Saterdag, 28 Julie 2007 )|
In 42 BC, Marcus Tullius Cicero wrote:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
Its been a rather traumatic week for former State President FW De Klerk. This Nobel Peace Prize winner, who will go down in history as one of the world’s most reviled traitors alongside Brutus and Judas, has just realised that what he has unleashed upon South Africa has now come full circle, and is about to devour him.
In 1989, De Klerk seized power from PW Botha in a barely disguised & highly questionable palace revolution. Behind PW’s back he secretly conspired with other cabinet ministers such as Pik Botha, and a short time later announced that PW had “suffered a stroke”. The circumstances surrounding PW’s supposed stroke is rife with inconsistency, with some observers saying that Botha may even have been poisoned at the time. The fact that Botha continued to be razor sharp and in full control of his intellectual faculties right up to the moment of his death late last year, seems to lend credence to this theory. Whatever the murky circumstances, FW took over as President. A few short months later, he announced the release of convicted terrorist Nelson Mandela, unbanned the ANC, PAC and SA Communist Party and the genie was out of the bottle. With benefit of hindsight, one can safely say that a carefully devised plan had been played out. A plan that was years in the making, and a plan that was to deliver 350 years of civilisation crafted with much blood, sweat and tears, to the forces of darkness, evil and savagery.
It is notable that in the PW Botha era, his cabinet (and by extension, the National Party) was split into two factions, being the “verkrampte” (conservative) on the one hand, and the “verligte (enlightened) on the other. FW consistently gravitated towards the conservative side, until shortly before he ousted PW. What exactly led to this Damascene conversion is not well known, but persistent rumours of a US$ 3 Million bribe to FW might have oiled the wheels considerably. For his trouble, FW was lauded as a South African version of Mikhail Gorbachev. The international media ate out of his hand, and Western establishments fell over themselves to bestow accolades upon this supposed visionary man of peace. FW basked in the limelight, his crowning moment being his nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize along with Nelson Mandela. A brief look at recipients of the subverted, ultra-left Nobel Peace prize reads more like a rogue’s gallery of tyrants, murderers and totalitarian oligarchs, but for the mediocre Vereeniging lawyer turned politician, such adulation was priceless.
When it became known last week that former Nat party apparatchiks Adriaan Vlok & Johann van der Merwe was going to be prosecuted for Apartheid era transgressions, state assassin Eugene De Kock added his voice to the chorus, saying that “FW De Klerk’s hands are drenched in blood”.
“Prime Evil” as the leftist media dubbed De Kock, also offered to give testimony in which he would incriminate “Prime Traitor” De Klerk. He said not only did De Klerk know about Apartheid crimes, but in several instances even personally gave the orders for a number of killings. De Kock claims to have a list of exact incidents where FW ordered “black ops” style liquidations of people.
The balding Uncle Fester lookalike hurriedly called a press conference, and in a voice choking with emotion, protested his innocence. During the conference, Prime Traitor said he would never “abandon the foot soldiers that carried out government policy in the previous regime.” A bit rich coming from a man who, during the most critical moments of “negotiations” with the ANC, chose instead to stab his friend Nic Georgiades in the back by stealing his wife Elita, and in the process, happily abandoned his own wife of 38 years, Marike. (Marike was later murdered by a black security guard, in highly unusual circumstances which some say was a disguised attempt to shut her up). A man who admitted to PW Botha that he received from various European sources three million US dollars in payment, in exchange for selling out his country and his people. Journalist Anthony Lobaido revealed this shocking fact during an interview with PW Botha. Botha told Lobaido that FW admitted to having received the bribe, but insisted that he “gave it all away to charity” including colleges and churches. PW’s widow Barbara later confirmed FW’s bribery confession to African Crisis’s Jan Lamprecht.
Today, the immortal words of Georg Buchner “die Revolution ist wie Saturn, sie frißt ihre eignen Kinder” (translated as “Revolution is like Saturn, it devours its own children”) has come to haunt FW.
Never did this bald-headed sell-out imagine that his time would come. Laughed at and despised by his Marxist ANC enemies, and reviled & detested by his own betrayed people, this execrable, unprincipled fool now thrashes about for someone to throw him a lifeline, looking to save his worthless skin from the inevitable humiliation at the hands of the upcoming ANC inquisition. It will be an understatement to say that most readers of this blog will elicit much joy and schadenfreude from FW’s squirming, but this would be second best. Ideally, FW should be cashiered in a public display of humiliation, after which he should face an Afrikaner firing squad, along with his cohorts Roelf Meyer, Pik Botha and others.
Ref www.shouth africa sucks
Dankie vir die komentaar!!!!!!